Based just south of Sydney, Arex Precision Engineering is a full-service precision engineering service provider. For almost 30 years we have consistently delivered superior precision engineering solutions to the mining, rail and materials handling industries.
Arex Precision, originally Wilton Engineering Pty Ltd, was started in 1989 by Mitchell Heffernan to design and manufacture mechanical components and assemblies for a variety of industries. Since then, Mitch and the team have built a reputation for delivering high quality, creative solutions for clients.
Our focus on quality management, systems and outcomes ensured that Arex received ISO 9001 certification and today we diligently apply the necessary standards and quality management processes to deliver superior results that have customers coming back for more.
What We Do
From precision machine components to large complex assemblies and complete machines, Arex supplies an end-to-end precision engineering solution in-house. Our services encompass Mechanical Design, precision machining, fabrication (including painting or protective coating and assembly), detailing, delivery to your site and site installation. Our fully equipped workshop, qualified tradespeople and experience have helped us develop a reputation for superior results.
At Arex we believe in a work ethic that focuses on:
- Creativity – Using our experience and insights in our core industries, technical manufacturing processes and an understanding of precision engineering to deliver creative solutions.
- Honesty – Working with a high level of integrity and honesty.
- Quality and safety – Maintaining high levels of quality from our ISO 9001 compliant Quality Management Systems through to our day to day work ethic. Delivering exceptional quality products, components and solutions is a core focus of our business.
- Efficiency – Working efficiently in-house and focusing on the delivery of efficient solutions for you.
- Collaboration – Working closely with you to deeply understand your needs and project constraints to ensure superior results for you time after time.
Whether it’s simple components you’re looking for, complex assemblies, complete machines or problem solving, Arex Precision are ready to advise and help you. Contact us today to discuss your needs.